Sunday 27 January 2013

Lets go eskimo.

So I took these photos at the very beginning of the week, just as the snow had descended into slush and I had the chance to break free from the confines of boring, weather appropriate clothing ( anyone else resemble the michelin man whilst trying to keep warm? Snow chic I was not). 




Beanie - Asos
Jumper - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Zara
Necklace - Thrifted
Not the most exciting of outfits, granted, but I have managed to drag myself away from black leggings/disco pants and into some forest green jeans that haven't seen the light of day for some time. Are coloured jeans still 'in'? I still think they are a great way of adding a pop of colour to an outfit so I'm just gonna roll with it...

Also, I have become a little bit obsessed with this Topshop jumper that I bought just after Christmas, I have literally worn it with everything. Jeans, dresses, skirts, you name it. I best start weaning myself off of it otherwise these outfit posts are going to become VERY repetitive. 

Anyway, hope everyone had a good weekend. Monday tomorrow, ARGH.





No comments:

Post a Comment